Throughout 2016, Aubade Photography will chose 52 models to be featured as part of our Community 52 Project. These models will be spotlighted on our blog for the week and promoted on Aubade's social media pages.
Community 52 allows us to recognize community members in the Chippewa Valley whose stories may otherwise go untold. We're looking for small business owners, volunteers, students, stay-at-home parents, retirees, parents, grandparents, friends, pet owners, coffee drinkers, hunters, survivors, artists and anyone else who represents our local communities.
We are seeking models of all ages, genders, races and backgrounds. Click on the model application to apply or nominate a community member who you'd like to see recognized for their contributions to the Chippewa Valley.
No purchase necessary.
- Our project runs January 1, 2016-December 31, 2016 at 10:00PM CST.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter or have parental signatures to participate.
- Models are viewed with no discrimination towards gender, race, or age. All submissions are final and at the discretion of the photographer. Once entries have been submitted, models cannot withdraw from the project.
- Aubade Photography staff reserves the right to refuse any "model" which they deem unacceptable.
- All models will be given 5 watermarked images and the session complimentary. Non-watermarked images and print release at cost.
- All models will also receive $10 off their next session purchase.
- Potential models will be contacted via email or phone to set up their session time.
- Please ensure your information is completed accurately. Aubade Photography will not be responsible for incorrect display of details due to inaccurate information submitted by the entrant.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.